for Gurgaon, Mumbai and Hyderabad Studio only
Embrace Tantra session can have different shapes, according to your needs and boundaries.
Take this Embrace (Cuddle) therapy session if -
- you want to relax and forget your stress and problems from mundane life.
- You want, for a moment, to be the one being taken care of instead of you taking care of everyone all the time.
- you want to discover different kinds of cuddles and touch and find out your preferences.
- You want to learn to affirm yourself more and work on your personal growth,
- You want a space where you can talk about all your problems and worries and be listened to, without any judgment.
What is Professional Embrace?
Professional cuddling is a branch of touch therapy and offers one on one, fully clothed, completely therapeutic service, Cuddle Therapy is a platonic and non-sexual therapeutic process that is not only safe but also very specific to clients' needs, of raw human touch. cuddling helps recipients to feel appreciated and accepted, and at their heart, loved. Our strict code of conduct and boundaries creates a comfortable ambiance for both client and practitioner.
Regular cuddling helps to cherish the feelings of general safety, wellbeing, confidence security, joy, confidence, happiness, and peace of mind too. There’s something deeply comforting, and soothing, about being wrapped in someone’s arms – it’s an enormously gratifying experience too.
The cuddling sessions can include talking, eye gazing, hand-holding, hugs, or various cuddling positions. Professional cuddle therapy should not substitute any medical or healthcare professional therapy. If you are in doubt, you should always discuss cuddle therapy with your doctor prior to the session.
Benefits from Embrace Tantra
- A hug helps to reduce stress. Our bodies release the cortisol (stress hormone) when we are stressed. However, when we receive a hug, oxytocin is released which helps us feel calmer and more relaxed, thereby reducing stress levels.
- Hugging also helps to lower blood pressure. When we hug, pressure receptors send a signal to the part of our brain which is responsible for lowering blood pressure.
- Cuddles boost our immune system and lower the risk of infections. touch increases the number of natural killer cells in our body, which are “the frontline of the immune system.” Natural killer cells help reduce disease and illness by warding off viral and cancer cells.
- Hugs protect against heart disease. It’s been suggested that hugs can help protect against heart disease as they lower the stress hormone cortisol, which is responsible for blood pressure and heart disease.
- Cuddling increases levels of serotonin. Hugs release serotonin into the body, which can make us feel happier and more confident. Some health issues such as obesity and depression are linked to a serotonin imbalance in the body. Hugs may, therefore, be able to help some people suffering from these conditions.
- Cuddles can help balance the nervous system. A network of small, egg-shaped pressure centers within our skin can sense touch and they connect to our brain via the nervous system. The parasympathetic nervous system is said to be more balanced as a result of the change in skin conductance of people giving and receiving hugs.
- Hugs help people suffering from touch deprivation. Touch deprivation is a condition that affects people who lack skin contact and touch in their lives. Hugs are a great way of providing both the touch and social connection we need to thrive as individuals. You can find out more about the signs of touch deprivation here.
- Hugging can help lower feelings of social isolation. Research from UCL has shown that affectionate touch can reduce feelings of social isolation, meaning that hugs can help reduce loneliness.
- Cuddles can help people suffering from anxiety. Hugs release feel-good hormones such as oxytocin and serotonin, which help us feel more relaxed and happier. Tiffany Field describes serotonin as a ‘natural antidepressant’, which also helps fight depression.
- Hugs can help improve self-esteem and happiness. Tactile sensations and self-worth from our early years remain embedded in our nervous system into adulthood. This means that affection from our parents and family remains with us on a cellular level, and hugs we receive throughout our lives remind us of this at a somatic level.
- Hugging can help relieve pain. Tiffany Field notes that serotonin is “the body’s natural pain killer”. Serotonin is one of the chemicals released when we cuddle, which explains why hugs are seen to be a natural analgesic that people turn to when they’re emotionally or physically hurt.
- Hugs can help fight fear. A study published by Psychological Science showed that touch can reduce fears about mortality, while also providing comfort and reassurance at the same time.
- Cuddles are a form of caring communication. When we hug, oxytocin is released which is known as the bonding hormone and helps create trust between two individuals. Not only do hugs act as a form of support, but they also calm us down and help us feel emotionally and psychologically connected to one and other.
- Hugs increase muscle relaxation. Hugging can release tension and relax muscles. They soothe aches and pains by increasing circulation into soft tissue.
- Hugging can increase empathy. One of the many positive impacts of oxytocin release, is an increase in levels of empathy, even between people who are hugging one and other as strangers.
- This session is completely based on tantra principals
- All the sessions from us are performed for the treatment purposes only.
- We all have certified professionals..
- No vulger touchings allowed.
- No illegal activities are allowed.
- We never share Therapist pictures.
- One day prior reservation is required.
Session was amazing. One could say, sex is over rated and Tantric Massage is better than sex!