Tantra Classes and Retreat
Arambol Beach, Arambol, Goa 403519, India
This course will bring the ancient knowledge and art of tantra. It will explain what tantra is and how it relates to our neurons. how skin carries all the touch messages to your mind and how the mind starts following those messages and reacts positively.
Types:Yoga Retreats, Wellness Retreats, Meditation Retreats, Other Retreats
Date:Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec, 2021
This course would help you to--
- Heal from past traumatic anxiety
- Improve self-awareness and develop your potential
- Boost your self-confidence
- Clean and rejuvenate your vital energy channels
- Make you feel more balanced
- Fill the brain with positive and healing vibes
- Develop problem-solving ability
- Meditate with more concentration
- Handle post lockdown depression
The ancient manuscripts of Tantra reveal the secrets of blissful life: what makes the bliss die out, and what makes it grow, how to integrate the power of tantra to create bliss in your life, and how to trigger positive energy.
This course will bring the ancient knowledge of tantra in a way that is easy to understand and need of our time, without altering the original knowledge of Tantra.
All the abstract things that we will learn and practice will be explained in concrete form to intensify the competency of the practice through better understanding.
Not only this but also many of the aspects that we will encounter in theory will be a part of the practice too, through meditation, demonstration, and practicals. A daily reflection class will boost your progress every day.
- Daily lectures and demonstrations
- Interactive exercises
- Special Meditation
Practical touch practices that can be applied with the help of a partner or practitioner and can be utilized in your personal life.
Since these are spiritual retreat, hence only Vegetarian Foods will be served.
The Menu will be provided before the start of the retreat.
The classes take place in our Arambol Branch at SYDNEY-X Beach House, Arambol Goa.
What makes Special?
This course would help you to--
- Original Teachers for Tantra Art who have been practicing for the last 10 years.
- Original Tantra Art from Chapters of Holy Yoga Book "Patanjal-Yog-Pradipah"
- Group and Private Retreat
- World's Only Original Tantra on its origin country "India"
AAdi (birth name: Vijai Kumar) is practising Tantra from Last 10 Years in all over India and Middle East. Founded AAdi's Tantra Studio, now is a Brand in India and Middle East. He made Tantra easier to get, learn, practice in your life. He identified the original way to surrender and flow the energy through pores of fingers and palms which makes too east to experience the spirituality.
Emily (birth Name: Meenu Verma) is practising Tantra since 7 years. She has completed more than 2500 Tantra Sessions and as she feels, she lives Tantra. She has been a best mentor for Tantra ever one can get. She helps in practicing well in Breathing Exercise and concentration maturity. Tantra is her speciality.
A day in the class would be like this-
- A lecture from the course topics ( 90 minutes)
- A special meditation break (30 minutes)
- A tantra massage demonstration and practice afterward ( 150 minutes )
- A daily reflection class (30 minutes) For more information, Please download handbook.
What includes in Retreat
- Wifi connection
- 3 daily delicious and nutritious meals
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Water, tea, coffee served throughout the day
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professional event photos
- Course Manual
- Specialized workshops
- Daily meditation classes
- Pre and post retreat support from our team
Branded Carry Bag, T-Shirt, Pajama, Goodies
1. Shared Twin Room (Included)
2. Private Room (Additional Rs. 15k)
- Room with attached bathroom
- Natural Air ventilated rooms
- Daily Houskeeping
- On the Beach
- Close to Nature
1. Avoid offense by eschewing tight, sheer or skimpy clothes It's polite to remove your shoes before entering homes and places of worship It's best to ask before
snapping people, sacred sites or ceremonies.
2. Avoid pointing the soles of your feet towards people or deities, or touching anyone with your feet Saying 'namaste' with your hands together in a prayer gesture is a respectful Hindu greeting; for Muslims, say 'salaam alaikum' ('peace be with you'; the response is 'alaikum salaam').
3. The right hand is to clean one and used for eating and shaking hands; the left is the 'toilet' hand
In India the power plugs and sockets are of type C, D and M. The standard voltage is 230 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.How to get there (flights, airport transfers, buses, trains)
Goa (Cab will pick you from Goa International Airport to our Retreat Center)Visa stuff
Required for most visitors; e-Visa (valid 60 days) available for more than 150 nationalities. Longer trips require a standard six-month tourist visa.What to bring
- Loose-fitting and breathable clothing
- Earplugs for noisy cities or hostels
- Must Carry a Valid COVID-19 Negative Report.
The only vaccine required by international regulations is that for yellow fever. Proof of vaccination will only be required if you have visited a country in the yellow-fever zone within the six days prior to entering India. If you are traveling to India from Africa or South America, you should check to see if you require proof of vaccination.
The World Health Organisation recommends the following vaccinations: Adult diphtheria and tetanus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Polio, Typhoid Varicella (if you've never had chickenpox before), Japanese B encephalitis, Meningitis, Rabies, Tuberculosis (TB)
For more specific advice on your trip and medical history please consult a travel nurse or specialized travel medical clinics.Travel insurance suggestions
Travel insurance is always a good idea! Depending on the policy you go for, it could help with delayed, canceled or missed flights; theft or damage of belongings, and emergency healthcare.
It's not the most glamorous part of planning a trip, but it means you can relax knowing that you'll be covered if anything happens.Flexibility
You can arrive earlier or stay later at this retreat before or after the listed dates.