The legal ownership and any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the site and its design, text, graphics, software and all other material on the site belong to AAdi's Studio or its agents at all times, unless otherwise stated.
You may not use the Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you expressly agree that ...
- You will not use, copy, install, transfer or distribute the Service, except as specifically permitted by these Terms;
- You will not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Service or its Content;
- You will not remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service or in or on any content or other material obtained through the Service or the use of the Service;
- You will not create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- You will not use any robot, spider, screen or database scraper, site search or retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Service;
- You will not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- You will not reformat, mirror, or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Service; express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance;
- You will not transmit (i) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party's intellectual property or other rights, (ii) any material, non-public information about individuals or companies without the authorization to do so, (iii) any trade secret of any third party, and/or (iv) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us), or engage in spamming or flooding;
- You will not transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component; use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents;
- You will not harvest or collect information about other users without their prior written consent;
- You will not undertake, cause, permit or authorize the translation, reverse engineering, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Service, including Content, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms, the Service's authorized features, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Service other than as intended by AAdi's Studio;
- You will not access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, AAdi's Studio computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of AAdi's Studio or its providers;
- You will not harass, abuse, harm or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group, including AAdi's Studio employees and other users;
- You will not create a new account with AAdi's Studio, without AAdi's Studio express written consent, if AAdi's Studio previously disabled an account of yours;
- You will not solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other users, except as permitted through the Service's functionality;
- You will not restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Service or obtained from the Service without the consent of such person, or collect information about users;
- You will not gain unauthorized access to the Service, to other users' accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Service;
- You will not violate any applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or these Terms;
- You will not use the Service for any illegal, inappropriate and/or unauthorized conduct, including without limitation, using the Service to contact Tantra Practitioners for sexual or other inappropriate purposes
We will take appropriete legal action and implement any technical remedies to prevent the violation of these provisions and to enforce these Terms.